At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Monday, September 27, 2004

Another Monday

Here it is, the beginning of a new week and my state of mind has not improved very much. The scenario is as follows: in the last nine months, I lost my Dad (he had lived a long full life), my abode and job, moved to help take care of Mom (had a hip replaced and can no longer drive), and because I was out of state my long time guy friend said "this is too hard" so I don't want us to be a couple any more.
That was just a couple of weeks ago so still get the overwhelminng sad feelings. It seems age has nothing to do with a broken heart. Hurts just as much now as it has in the past.
So, now, the next question is, how do I handle all these crappy feelings, wanting to be back in my beloved Texas and among friends and family there?