At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Rockport

A good trip from San Antonio to Rockport yesterday. Stopped and checked on a property about 2 hours out of SA. Sure wish Mom would move! right on the river and a neat little house with an extra lot. Privacy fence and on the water. Wow, I would love it.

Got into Rockport and my friend and her hubby were taking a couple of business associates from out of state to an old stomping ground out on Mustang Island. Well, it was old home week for me, as we ended up in an icon joint visiting with old fishing friends from eons ago. There are only a couple of these places left as they are being bought up to make room for new touristy stuff. Had a couple of beers and a really good time! Man, I needed that.

Was a little rough driving through ex s.o. town. Too many thoughts but I made it OK.