At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Cold, Colder, Coldest

Was somewhere below zero last night and the "high" today, oh, ummmm, around 4 above. This transplanted Texas gal hates this @#*@! weather...Maybe 45 days left until I head South..

I had plans to write a different type of Blog today but that is down the tubes. The reason----attitude! Saving everyone from real venting.

Going to check out some HMTL, read a little in Strunk and White's The Elements of Style and try to figure out when I can make the next grocery store run. If either vehicle will start. I wouldn't.

Good things today...I am still warm..the Spurs won last night and play Houston tonight...feel fairly healthy..it's the weekend and I have free minutes on my cell phone..the connection to the world.