At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Still Here

The one reason I hate going to the Dr. is when they can't solve the problem, the tests start. I understand it but oh God, I hate it.. Oh well, I reserve the right to bail out whenever.

Yesterday I asked the Dr. when the pain got bad in the middle of the night, who do I call? A very pregnant pause then, I'll get you a little something called in. Of course, no pain last night but just knowing I have something if it does rear its ugly head really helps.

Received an email from my friend in the Texas Hill Country. She sent a belated BD gift. An art class of my choice and free room. Wow, but the caveat was I might have to walk the dogs and cook some.

I did work in pastels today PLUS I did some writing.

Just got some bad news. My #2 son will get home next Sunday, but then leaves in 2 weeks for Africa.