At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Nice

My daughter called a couple of times over the last two days as schools and non essential workers were home due to the bad weather and she wasn't on her usual super busy schedule. At one point, she mentioned she should be independently wealthy so she could stay home...at the end of the time, decided that wasn't such a great desire! Had to laugh at that. Of course, being home weathered in is different from being home and able to do outside fun stuff.

It is sunny and cold again. I have to make a grocery run either today or tomorrow. A chance of snow again Sat. night. I just prefer being stocked up in the winter.

Made the cabin reservations for the fourth National DOG the end of Sept. in northern Louisiana. If I have to cancel, which I would know early, they will only keep $10 of the deposit as long as you cancel 15 days ahead of your date. Now, do I register for the event this month as you get a pretty good deduction. Yeah, probably.