At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

A Switch

Auctions starting up again but today will just attend a preview. Something to do. A dealer out of Philly comes out every so often as he buys properties etc. and is contemplating a move to NE which I find hard to fathom, but to each his own. Anyway, we are going to make a run to Hastings to do a preview on a private collection that is up for auction. Finally was able to get the sitter for Mom. I still feel pressure, though, to "get back". Would like to do a full day sometime but the hospital program makes it difficult. They start the day at 3 p.m. Hate to get tagged with another $120 per day at 3 in the afternoon.

Got the photos off to the place in Florida and am anxious to see how they do. Found out my Granddaughter (10) did a video of her sister and put music to it along with credits on iMovie. So, guess if she can, her Mother and I should be able to. I did put a few clips together and added some music but not exactly what we want for the family reunion, but close.

My second shipment from Wine.com due in today. Thank goodness for the internet!!! and shopping online.