At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Cornish Today

Thirtytwo and overcast but I am putting a cornish game hen in a small Dutch Oven for Sunday dinner and cooking it outside.

Not much at the auction but was nice to get out.

Put some of the random chapters together. Up to 68 pages. Wonder if the trip south will be the end? I plan on having time to do some writing. But not everyday.

I have an external hard drive and when writing, I have been careful almost every time to back it up. My computer still does strange things but not as often. Last night lost a paragraph and it was rather upsetting.

I checked two different forecasts. One says Thursday and Friday with snow showers. One says partly cloudy. I vote for the partly cloudy. As if I have a vote!