At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Friday, December 24, 2004

Back

Got to Mom's house just before dark. Boy, it was a cold trip. The truck was cold, too, driving into the north wind.

I certainly have to do something about my attitude as it is not heatly.

Mom did fine while I was gone. Ordered groceries to be delivered, called and made an appointment with the podiatrist to take care of her toenail problem, enjoyed receiving the Meals on Wheels.....but, she still WANTS ME HERE..

I found a neat house while in Texas. Right on the river, about 2 hours from my daughter, just perfect. It would be mine except for one little problem, $$..smile Who says money can't buy happiness may be right but it is a much better way to be miserable.

Oh, yes, was about -2 this morning.....