At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Friday, March 25, 2005

Starting Over

Up by 6:45. Put real coffee on the first time in at least 3 weeks. I have been drinking a cup or less of Mom's colored water, oooops, coffee the past week. What I made this morning doesn't taste that good to me. I will have to aquire the touch to make it right once again. Just doing a cup to see how the ol' digestive system acts. Then stepped out for a brisk "little" walk in a light snow/rain mix. Still did not get to sleep early last night. I know I will be tired by lunch time so may take a 30 minute nap then and attempt once again to get to sleep between 10 an 11 p.m.

The skies are grey (this grey is drab) as opposed to gray (this color is soft) this morning. Another wierd thought. Do your numbers have colors? Some of mine do.
Four is blue and eight is green, seven is orange, one is white. Hmmmm maybe the surgery is still affecting me..naw, I thought this stuff for a long time.

Anyway, enough nonsense. I wish everyone who comes this way a Happy and Safe Easter weekend if Christianity is your inclination. If not, have a safe weekend.