At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

4th Day Out

I am still not sure if this will "cure" my other ailments, but not having that particular pain is a relief plus knowing it will not just pop up out of the blue is nice.

My discharge directions were a hoot. Under diet - "as desired" - so guess that will be the old trial and error diet - see what foods kick my butt then I will know not to eat them.

Under Activity - "as tolerated"..well, gee whiz..I tolerated starting the baby truck and going up town for a couple of items. Wonder if that was included.

Anyway, Mom had had enough of doing the cooking so I was back in the kitchen today. I am going to take it slow and easy, I promise... tho, I will admit, this did take the last 5 pounds off but don' t know if they will stay off. It was nice to read the scales for a change..