At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Monday, May 23, 2005

Monday in SA

Drove into San Antonio last night. Had a great weekend in the Hill Country. D and I went junking Sat morning, ate a great lunch at the China Cafe. On the way home picked mulberries to make an apple and mulberry pie later. (Did that on Sunday). Then took the inflatible boat to the river and played until 6 or so. It was such fun.
Sunday was a clean up day around the place, pie making day (it was very good!) and another fab lunch at the Queen B in Ingram. Then watched the Spurs win the first game with the Suns.
It was nice to see family here. The girls have grown inches!! They are such cutie pies. Of course my daughter and I stayed up until midnight. I will be here long enough that we should not have to do that any more.
I did check in with Ne. Mom is doing fine and my nephew and his wife were out Friday and confirmed that fact. It is so nice to have them to depend on.