At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

OK

I heard from all the kids plus DIL's so the day was quite nice.
About fell over as my sis called Mom. Something she hardly every does. Of course, Mom told her I was going to Texas. She started asking questions and Mom said "I don't know, I don't ask many questions." And yes, you are right, I was eavesdropping because I was certain Mom would blab and she did. She would not come out and ask S. to come out for a while, all she said was "I am sure going to miss having someone around here." So guess she will not miss me, just the body "what does the cookin' and stuff."

Got Mom a box of chocolate covered fruit whips and some new undies. Think she appreciated the thought. The chicken I cooked was really good!! I just love cooking in those black pots.

Hope everyone had a safe weekend.