At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Monday, May 02, 2005

May

Spring is here but the temperatures in Neb. are below spring norms. At least the grass does not grow as fast. I will have to call to get the mower serviced as I could not keep it running last week.

Today will be recycle day and I will haul papers and cans to the bins. Then load up the Baby Truck with branches and take them to the dump.

I tackled a fantasy chicken this weekend. No, not the cooking kind, a magenta and blue chicken head done in pastels. I will be glad when I get to the stage of what I see in my mind's eye can be translated to paper.

Even in the cold wind, I attended a Classic Auto Show Sunday afternoon. For being out in the middle of nowhere, there were about forty entries. It was held at a small museum depicting that county's heritage and was an enjoyable respite.