At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Friday, June 10, 2005

At The Coast

Made the trip down yesterday. Feels good to be here for a couple of days. Had a surprise as the ex s.o. called (the man who hates telephones) to tell me how busy things were and wondering if I had made it down (no) and to let him know if I did. Made a stop on my way to Rockport and decided I wasn't quite as immovable as I thought. Probably was not the smartest thing to do, but hey, in affairs of the heart, how often do we let the head rule!
Had lunch with a friend in Corpus on my way to Rockport. We had a good visit for a couple of hours.
I'm stay with an old friend who drove in from Baton Rouge last night. Her hubby is in Florida right now so we can catch up and do whatever this weekend.
Have a few errands to run so will try to do that today.
My granddaughter did not come. Sort of a long story but will have an adult good time anyway.

comments welcome