At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Last Day

and Summer's gone. It did seem to go fast in a way. Of course being gone from mid May until after the 4th of July helped.

Miss Rita up to a Cat. 3 and still headed for Texas. My friend sure was wrong. The energy is back in the gulf in spades.

Today is hair cut day for Mom and picking up a few things at the grocery store. I must get out of the procrastination mode. Need to get the baby truck back to the mechanic and MUST call the furnace folks in to check out the furnace motor. Plus, need to clean the flue.

Yesterday had a nice surprise. The gal I delivered the cinnamon rolls to in the morning stopped by right after lunch. She had to go to Geneva to pick up parts for their combine and deliver some things she cleaned out to the goodwill store so she invited me to ride along. I'm afraid I talked her ear off. Just having someone to have a conversation with was great!