At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Friday, October 21, 2005

I Forced

my self to get out today. Drove to York which is about 30 miles away. Rummaged through the Goodwill store and found a couple of treasures. I asked if there were any antiques stores and was told no. On my way out of town, saw a little drug store that had crafts etc. and a very small antiques sign, way up in the corner of the window. Went in and almost left, but a little cubby hole did have "old stuff" in it. Took a chance on a couple of pieces, we will see.

Stopped by the new Wally World and picked up some groceries that they do not carry here in town. It did feel good to get out and blow some cobwebs of the brain away.
Did get my piece of Fire King jadite sold, but it is going to Japan. Now have to get that high dollar postage figured out and add to the bill. Best get it done and the total emailed off so I can get paid.