At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Wouldn't You Know

Wind is blowing like crazy and the possibility of T-storms tomorrow night and I am suppose to be camping. Sounds like fun to me...just the cooking part might be a little tough with wind and rain!

Later:
Nephew called and we are still going to give it a shot. I think the worst chance for storms may be tonight. Just play it by ear. They have a van so if we all have to pile in, can do. Right now the wind is down. Hope it stays that way.

Later Again: Wind is picking up. Truck is almost packed. All that's left is the cooler and 2 DOs.
Oh, and the macaroni salad still in the frig. Hope I don't forget it!..Going to try some cowboy coffee in a glass pot..sure hope no "real" cowboys around. I've been up for hours, would like to get this show on the road and all of a sudden, I am fixated on a COLD beer. And it isn't even noon!