At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Another Day

I have to tell Mom not to get out of her chair if I want to run to the grocery store, etc. Today was able to getting the mowing done. It really needed it and she behaved. I just don't know if she really knows how unstable she is on her feet, or if she just gets stubborn and doesn't care.

It is hard to figure out her condition, both physical and state of mind. She acts different for me as opposed to the Home Health people. Maybe I hit on the right word, "acts".There is no way she can ever be alone again. I must check on respite care tomorrow. I know they have it, just don't know the particulars.

Sometimes I feel she is going down hill fast, then other times, I think she will pull through O.K. Guess time will tell.