At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Two Weeks +

I know it could be MUCH worse but I am not cut out to be a caregiver.

The latest Xray shows Mom to have 4 fractures. Two are pieces of bone that "popped" off. Her PT is coming along but she is pretty unsteady on her feet and I am not sure that she realizes how bad it is. She has fallen one other time just being stubborn and it ticks me off as I am trying to get her better.
My nephews dog has been a good distsraction for both Mom and me. He called last night and they had some motorcycle problems and will be a day late getting back. Told him no problem here.

The weather has been cool and I am loving it.

The Baby Truck has new shoes and I had never heard of the brand but they have good reviews so we'll see. The best review was the one that said road noise was down...boy, I hope so. Hated what the old tires sounded like on certain types of hi-way.