At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Movin' Right Along

Received Quicken yesterday and have it installed and ready to go. In fact, thought I would get my bank statement today but no such luck. I was ready to rock and roll on the reconciliation...man, a sad state of affairs when balancing your check book is the most exciting thing to do on your plate.

Today recieved Turbo Tax and almost have my taxes finished. Not much to do on them now..that will change down the road if I live that long.

My daughter called and will get my mail caught up today on the last figures I need to finish my tax. Hmmmm, then what..I can't decide what to do about a Word Processing and Spreadsheet application. I can get the latest version of Appleworks that I sort of know my way around in but I really don't use all the extra stuff. I found Mariner software that will bundle a word processor and spreadsheet together for about the same price as a full Appleworks. Read some reviews of Appleworks that did not sound too good so guess will do a little more research. I don't think there are a lot of choices out there.