At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Action

Looks as though I have been doing enough thinking, today is a day for action. Write up some descriptions for a few items to sell on eBay, box up a few more books for the eventual auction, get a money order off to the bank, drive to Lincoln for a couple of errands. Maybe in the "doing" I will feel a little better.
I see my sister is online. I have not talked to her lately. She refuses to do anything to help with Mom so why should I answer her quetions about "how is Mom?" when she won't even pick up the phone and call Mom to find out for herself. Then she would want to know how I am doing since I was dumped by the BF and I SURE don't want to talk about that!
Have not had a recurrence of the chest pain episode and will continue to try and choose a better way of feeling emotionally each morning.