At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Day After

I was very fortunate that I did not have to drive or cook Christmas Day. My nephew and his wife brought most of the dinner out. Thought it would be too cold for Mom to be out. I picked up a pie, cranberry sauce and rolls to round it out. Was all tasty and good.

Had a great phone call today from David, my youngest son, who lives in Germany. They may be in San Antonio, end of Feb. through March 11..Yahoo...another road trip for me if the weather permits..

Now, getting into a schedule my next goal. I did get 2 tv's for Xmas and will use them both. Have a video and exercise ball on order so will have a mini work-out room in the north bedroom.

Must get back to the writing. Did make a few notes while gone but now must get "TO IT".

Hope all had a safe holiday.