At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Just Not Into It

I am having a blah day today. Of course, it is just the degree of blahness, as most days are that way.

Some of the folks in this small town are trying to restore the old Opera House. I have not been in it yet but thought that might be something to help with while I am here. Talked to one of the people involved and they had a meeting coming up. I never received a call as to when it would be and did find out later that a meeting was held.

My understanding is the acoustics are very good and structurally it is sound as it is on the second floor of an existing business. Upgrades would consist of putting in restrooms etc. The pictures I saw piqued my curiosity. I hope I get a chance to see it in person.

I think I will clean my closet and get some clothes ready to go south!