At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Almost Hate to Mention It

Upon awaking this a.m. almost thought the dreaded vertigo was back. Sure hope not!

Coffee better but still not "quite" right.

My daughter had been on a business trip for a few days. Hope to get caught up with the events sometime this weekend. Friday her hubby had to take off work because the oldest daughter was out of school so he had the 2 1/2 year old an the 8 year old for the day. I was suppose to be there for that time period. Which leads me to the plan making process. We can make them all we want but had better be flexible as they may change completely or not happen at all. I have looked at the calendar but have made no new plans for going south.

My favorite Cushman ride will be May 7th. Wonder if ex s.o. will have a date? I would like to attend the festivities the night before (he never goes) so could visit with some old friends but that is almost too early to leave if I am going to baby sit for all of June. (Yes, plans, but realize they may not work either.)

Things will evolve as deigned in the scheme of life.