At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Doggone it

Got sick this evening..checked on Mom as we both ate the same thing and she said she was fine. Not sure just what it is.

What a storm back in the Gulf. Checked on my friends at the coast. They had quite a week. Her stepdaughter had her first baby Sat. in Huntsville, so they were both up there. Then her hubby had to go back to the Rockport area and take his Mother to the doctor. She may need to have her gallbladder out. Then they are watching this storm. They just announced it may go ashore closer to Houston so that puts it further away from them. I know that gives them some relief. When she got back to me on the phone, said she thought I was the last of her calls. Two of her sisters called, her Mother called and her brother called. Seems as though there was someone else but anyway, we are all concerned.

Hope I can get some sleep and the old stomach settles down.