At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

I Am So

glad the phone interrupted my sleep after the alarm went off. Nick, the son that was in Africa just called. He got in late Friday night finally. Of course, yesterday he went and bought a new truck. I know he deserves it! He will be stateside for several months now and they plan on being in Texas at Chrismas time so if my plan works out, I will get to see them. It was just wonderful to visit with him this morning.

I have a very neat friend who is playing around with a blog on this site. Welcome, Susan.

Susan's Art Jounal
I hope you like this site. Your MSN site is pretty neat, though.

Frost on the truck this morning. No plans for today. After leaving the auction early yesterday and not knowing if the piece I thought was a sleeper, really was one, I ordered a couple of books. Most of my books are in storage in Rockport and I did not want to haul them here. Did bring a few (4) but never enough.Ha!

Big Red (NE Husker Football team) lost to Missouri yesterday and I think the Astros lost the first game of the series. Maybe I should cheer for the opposing teams and they would lose! Just a thought.