At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Not So Good

I have been monitoring my blood sugar this past weekend. I am certainly borderline leaning to diabetic. (I know, like you can't be a little bit pregnant). It does not come as a surprise as I am at high risk. Female, over 45 and had BIG babies. Right now I can keep things pretty normal with monitering my diet so that is what I will do. But in case anyone who reads this is diabetic I have found the 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon twice a day helps control the absorbtion rate. So will keep that up also.

I need to start getting serious about the trip south. This week that will take the form of getting my paper work in order. Then clothes and a decision on how much cast iron to haul. I am going to cut that down this trip. At least, that is what I am telling myself. Ha. I also need to have a garage sale on some of the non ebay items I have picked up in box lots, or the things that did not sell.