At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Saturday's Finale

I did not feel really good yesterday and that seems to be the norm lately. But around five I decided to go to Lincoln anyway. Had a chance to visit with Dale and Deb then followed them over to where the Halloween party/jam session was being held. They went as the Blues Brothers. I got the job of drawing side burns on Dale and doing the Love, Hate and Jake on the knuckles. I wore a white top and red athletic pants with a white stripe with red and white tennis shoes. UNL colors are red and white. Told everyone I was a Nebraska Cheerleader let out of the old folks home. I did pretty good, did not stay too long, left before the hayrack ride and was back at Mom's by 10:15 p.m. (typical old folk). But early this morning the BBQ did not set well with me. What a bummer. Feel a little better now.
When I got in the first thing out of Mom's mouth "hey, can you set the clocks back now?"
The Rose Bowl did not do as well as I'd would have liked but can't complain. Glad it got the bids it did. Now to get everything packed to arrive safely.