At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Saturday, February 18, 2006

-8 This Morning

Ouch..

While I was away, Mom decided to take care of the taxes..of course I had been running a spreadsheet to turn over to the tax guy. She just gave him all the paper work. Made me so mad but hey, it is her "stuff". Anyway, he is coming this morning for the checks etc. Her remark was, he sure is early. Mine was, "well, you GAVE it to him early". Had she waited he would not have charged so much because my spreadsheet makes it much easier. Must move on, though.

Did some light workout with hand weights this past week. Still have not dropped all the weight
I gained while gone. Only about half of it. When my daughter cleaned out her closet I snagged a few items, mainly just to have a change in my drab wardrobe. What I want to wear is a neat PJ set, but too cold here right now.