At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Waiting Room

I was reading an article late last night that described the waiting process. The good and the bad. Such as waiting for a fish to bite, (they don't that day) venison to walk by, (nary a glimpse) and so on. The good things that happen while you are waiting. Relaxing, loving being out in nature, a soft shower. The bad things of which waiting for a friend who doesn't show up and you never see them again because death got in the way is a big one. And so on. We all can fill in the blanks but the line that struck a deep cord was the time spent "in the waiting room of my imagination." Being physically here has meant I spend way too much time there and I know the reality of my life will never match that waiting room time.