At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Mow?

Looks as thought the back 40 needs mowing again but the darned wind has been so strong the last few days I hate to get all that dust etc. in my face so will wait another day.

Today I will probably make a trip to York and get Mom signed up on a drug prescription program. She did not want to but I can get it pretty cheap so think I will exercise my DPOA.

As usual, not much happening around here. The usual small town stuff and gossip that annoys me and I don't get much of it, thank goodness.

Problems trying to drop the few pounds I gained on my trip to Texas. Want to make a trip in July but with the price of gas, just don't know.

Must be something good I can put in here. Oh, yeah, I know. When I fell on the stairs the other day, only got bruises and aches, no broken bones..Yeah !!!!!!! And the piece of glass I found at a little shop did make me a few $$. OK..that's enough good stuff.