At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

It Has Started

I had cranked up both mowers the other day to see if they would start and today was actually get out and mow. It was pretty windy and close to 80. Ran out of gas on the next to last pass. Thought I would make it but didn't. We are suppose to have a chance for showers and I decided that I better get the mowing done before it got waaaay to tall.

The cherry tree has some big ugly globs of sap (resin ?) on the truck. Think I need to call the county extension agent and see what it might be. That late snow/freeze stopped the budding process on the two fruit trees. If they are going to bloom this year they should start soon.

Mom back to her spying again. She gets flustered when I catch her. Today it did not make me angry. Must be the Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea I've been consuming by the tons lately.