At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Severe Weather

The second night for severe weather. And the cold stuff coming in behind it. Will be pretty chilly tomorrow.

Nebraska got beat..darn but Oregon beat Oklahoma ..yeah..and Florida beat Tennessee..double yeah.

Baked chicken and dressing in my new 10 deep DO that I got while in San Antonio. I really like this one. Well, I like 'em all but some are easier to cook in. This is the only Lodge Logic I have. That means it was preseasoned at the manufacturing site. Sure does make it easier. Just wash it up and start to cook.

I see I missed a call from the ex S.O. Checked the time and it was while getting Mom in from the front porch. She sat out for about an hour. I know she is bored and frustrated and deep down must realize she cannot not do what she use to.