At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

What Fun

Still having a blast with the computer. Discovered iTunes and have downloaded a few. Put the list on shuffle and let it run. Also copied my favorites from CDs so do not have to go through the whole album. Can hardly wait to have a party someday and run it. I do need to get some external speakers.

Working some each day to transfer pages (wish it was chapters) to the new Word Processing Application. Just hope the old computer doesn't crash before I get it completed.

Another auction coming up this Sat. here in town. Hopefully will get a couple of sellers. There are quite a few people around here doing the eBay thing.

My Flamingo did much better than I expected on eBay. Thought I was going to have to start a collection as I went way over the price I first thought I would stop at during the auction. So put it up with a reserve, just hoping to break even. Making a profit was pure gravy!