At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Better

Finally got the screaming over with Mom. Don't know what I would have done if it had not been mostly resolved.

Took her to the Dr. today and thank goodness does not have a UTI. Has a red throat but they are going to treat it as viral right now. Getting her back on the nasal spray and back to two calium tabs a day. Give her a Tylanol PM if she gets me up to many times at night.

Received the Memory Foam topper for the bed and wow, it sure is nice. I swear I rested better. If it is a figment of my imagination, I don't care as long as it works.

The #3 son is driving to Dallas from Anchorage and hopefully will stop by here sometime next week. Will be great to see him and I hope the weather cooperates for him.