At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Stubborn Old Woman

Well, she did it again.

Dale (my nephew) brought his dog out for me to baby sit for a week. I had everything set up on the back porch. Had her carrier there also as I thought having something she was use to might help her adjust to being away from home. Well, after I got Mom ready for bed (7:30 p.m.) she said the dog (who had been in the house) needed to be in his "cage". I told her no, she would just stay on the back porch but it was too early as I needed to let her out to do her business for the last time around 9 - 9:30. But decided I had better put her on the porch so Mom would quit worrying about it. Well, Miss Know it All, decided about 8:15 to go on the back porch and put the dog in the cage 'cause Sharon isn't doing it (I know how she thinks) and, of course, fell. So here we go again, called the ambulance and she gets checked out with Xrays. Nothing broken, thank goodness, and of course they send her home. She can barely walk (needs lots of help) and is really sore and in pain. All because she won't listen. Makes me so darn mad I could spit!!!!