At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Another Day on the Prairie

Blogging is hard when you are stuck in the middle of nowhere. I have to remember I started this blog to whine, gripe and vent about being here.

I use to journal in a spiral bound notebook but decided in case I would drop dead did not want my kids to find it. No Bridges of Madison County here. No notes about my love life or lack thereof to be found. Rereading some old journals before destroying them found me mostly embarrassed for a number of reasons. One of the main ones is I decided I hadn't learned a whole heck of a lot about life and love. So, instead of repeating the past once again, just decided to withdraw from the game.

The only thing I have learned for certain recently is care taking is NOT for me.