At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

On Track

Still planning on leaving Friday morning. The latest thing was Mom had a tooth break yesterday morning. Took her to the dentist and we made the decision as long as it is not bothering her to do nothing at this time. He did take an X-ray and no abscess. Broke off right at the gum line.

She is getting mad that I am leaving but I have to as who knows what things will be like when I return. I shudder at the thought and need to ignore it so I can enjoy my month off!

Lots of rain down the pike between here and OK City so will have to watch the weather for sure.

The Spurs are hanging in, hope they pull off the Western Conference title tonight but I am sure the Jazz will put up quite a fight.

My niece did show up on Sat. before noon and we had a good time. Mom knew who she was which was great, and enjoyed seeing her.

We went to Crete to eat dinner Sat. evening and met her brothers there as that was the only way they would get to see her. Her Mom irritated her on Friday so she did not ask her to come nor told her she was coming on out.