At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Success

to a degree. I have been looking for a way to use the big propane tanks (20 lb) and get rid of the 1 pounders that have been a problem at times on my Masterbuilt Mini 7 & 1. Well, after searching the internet, checking out eBay etc. I found one at the local Wally World on sale, along with the hose. (It was on sale too). And in the not thinking department, I only got one hose...I will need another down the road so what was I thinking, or not thinking, and didn't get two. Maybe will get Mom to ride up tomorrow and I'll pick it up. A duh moment for sure but was so glad to find them. The reason they were on sale is lack of demand. Also picked up a propane tank for use here. I have one in storage in Texas but that is no help here.