At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Man Plans, God Laughs

Mom took another fall (caught her toe on the door threshold) and now has a broken left arm. Not as bad break as last year when she did the right side but still rough for anyone, much less a 94 year old. Depending on how things go, I may keep to my plan to leave on the 1st of June. She would have been over at the hospital anyway, I just hate that it is this way.

DIL's mother died last Tues. and the funeral was today. Sure hope this stuff is not running in threes.

My niece may come out this weekend and may bring Mom's other daughter. Will be surprised if she comes but since she would not have to drive...maybe????? I don't want her here but it isn't about me, as Mom would love to see her and that is what's important at this point in time. (don't cha just love that phrase? LOL)