At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Baby Steps

Finally figured out how to burn a music CD that would actually play. Now I need to get back to working on sending an iMovie to iDVD so it will play in the DVD player of the TV. Maybe another baby step there. I'm afraid I won't be much help to my daughter but she has access to a couple of experts at her work so she should get the reunion DVD done OK.

This afternoon is Library day for me. Three books to go back. Today the hours are from 1:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Always have to stop and figure out what day it is for a Library trip.

Sure am tired today. Feel like my old truck. Mileage is getting up there, dents, nicks and wearing out of parts.

Heard from the ex s.o. the other evening. Got the report on the scooter ride at Bastrop. That is one of my favorite rides. They only had twelve scooters this time. Usually between 20 and 30.