At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Almost

mid August - just over 6 weeks until I leave for the DOG in Louisiana. The gal that is going has her plane tickets. We are meeting up in Oklahoma City as she is the mother of my son's s.o. Her hubby's health isn't the best but he is to stay in OKC while we trundle off to La. Don't know how all this will work but should be interesting, whatever happens!

From Sept. 1 to the 9th will be dog sitting for my nephew. She a little bitty thing and really isn't too much trouble. Mom enjoys her as I did it last year. But still, just another job.

Got three bags of garbage hauled out of the basement. Only another 10 or so to go. Think the rest will do OK in a local auction.

Will keep working down there off and on until I leave. The high temperatures outside make the basement a good place to work.

Doing some DO cooking today. Mainly testing a potato recipe I am considering for the La. DOG.