At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

WooHoo

Just heard yesterday that #3 son who is driving to Texas from Alaska was in Montana. He is hoping to see some friends in Colorado today and just maybe, will be here tomorrow night. If not, should be Friday. I am so excited to see him even though it will be a quick pass through.

Mom is now very depressed which I can understand. What she does not understand is her choices made in the last 15 years not only affected her but those who are around her now. No hearing aid and no cataract operation. Now, not hearing has put her in mostly isolation as we cannot visit with her. Not seeing means no more reading the newspaper or books. So sad. Hope I remember to do better in the next few years if I survive this period of time.