At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Not As Bad

as predicted so far. There is ice under a light layer of snow but we did not get hit like the folks in Oklahoma did. #1 son has no power and did not know when it would be back on.

Took fifteen minutes and got a "tree" put up. This is one of those real skinny ones that I picked up at the florist shop. I like it. Doesn't take up much space, one string of 100 lights and one string of garland. My kind of tree. I think Mom enjoyed me putting it up.

She is really getting bad with her memory. Does not know who I am most of the time. I asked her who Amzi was (Dad) and she did not know. So sad.

Shawn and family are coming for Christmas if the weather holds. Should be a blast. Seeing the young ones AND their two dogs should be some entertainment for Mom.