At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

Last day of the Month

Hard to believe I have been here 5 months. The past 10 months a real disaster. I do try to practice what I preach. "Don't worry wether you have made the right decision, make the decision right" ..you know , the blah, blah stuff that is so darn hard to do and I am not doing well at it..
Woke up around 5:30 and just now got my wonderful first cup of java. Had picked up the beans in Lincoln yesterday. The coffee smelled so good when I went downstairs to retrieve my pot. One of lifes pleasures that I refuse to give up. Have cut down to about 2 - 3 cups in the morning.
Thought about H (the guy that ended the relationship) and managed not to get real emotional about it. I know it will get better. There will be good and bad days.
It seems I need to get some work done on the truck. Real problems to take care of..guess I had better suck it up and get going..