At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Hmmmm

I wasn't finished with the blog below and it just went and published. Ghosts and gobblins workin' early. Better not take my fingers from the keyboard.

Anyway, I did get another 3 or 4 pages finsihed yesterday.

Today is damp and cool. Missed the eclipse due to overcast. Pictures a friend emailed looked so neat.

I have decided if weather permits, will make a trip south (read that Texas) right after T-Day. Have an invitation to cook the weekend before out in west Texas and I would like to do that but feel almost obligated to cook for Mom. We'll see. Anyway, will include my friends place on the way down when she starts her new job. At least something to look forward to.
I always tried to impart to my offspring to enjoy today and not hang on to something in the future. In my present situation, I am eating those words..pass the salt, please.