At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

One More Day

Mom's other daughter said yesterday (or rather threatened) to leave "early"...meaning this morning instead of tomorrow morning. Whoopdedo! don't let the door hit you in the rear on the way out. She was doing this because I gave her such a cold reception AND when she had asked about Mom on the IM, I was so rude, telling her to call and find out. Guess what, I just don't become intimidated, Pisces or not..think I am rude, leave early, I don't care. She does not sit and visit with Mom for the short time she is here, either.

The truck is out of the shop and I do believe everything except one item is fixed. The one item is an intermittent sound it makes while the starter is engaging. And of course, it would not do it all the times the mechanic started it. I feel he did a good job on what was fixed and I was charged reasonably. And most important, what he said he did was actually done.