At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Friday, October 15, 2004

Re: Procrastination

I really did BOTH things I had been procrastinating about. Went and talked to the mechanic about the truck (it must be good enough to escape, even for a few days) and have an appointment for next Tues. to get some more work done; made the phone call on a problem that looks as tho it may be solved in the next month or so (it has been ongoing for about 9 months).
Much to my surprise, had listed one little item on eBay and it has sold so will be packing and mailing it today.
Still not relating well to Mom. Tried to talk to her again and she cuts me off. Find myself just not talking at all...hmmmmm...remember Dad doing that..Maybe the other thing I am to learn from all this is we do repeat reactions to our parents at the gut level even knowing better at the intellectual level.
I will finish the Modern Three Bears story that I am writing for my granddaughter to be mailed off on Monday. Somehow get back to getting some exercise and/or weight training. Had put in a good 2 months worth prior to the last trip to Texas and now, cannot get motivated again. I am sure being "let go" by s.o. on that trip has contributed to that.
Must take care of me At This Point in Time.