At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Up but Not At 'Em

Geez!! Still having strange dreams. Guess the good part is did not remember this one, just that I had it.
Have been working on myself once again. Had made a decision (allbeit, a flexible one) that I would stay through the cold months...and, boy, that will have to be a day at a time. I will try to find something to do that makes me want to get up in the mornings. (besides fresh ground coffee, that is. So glad I brought my own that grinds and brews on command).

Running accross Pictures from the Past which happens fairly often, I am doing about 50/50. Ok and not so OK. Will be glad when that gets to at least 90/10..smile Had debated on putting all away but so many on the computer plus hard copies, decided to just live with it.

Just was interrupted by the phone. The gal that give me the run down on H hitting on her friend in the shop was calling. And guess what, I did not even ask if he had been around or if they had gone out. A plus for me!!!

This will be the last mowing day of the season. Have about a 3 hour job to do there plus taking Mom to the grocery store. Maybe not so much Movin' On as just Movin'.