At This Point in Time

Temporarily helping a parent. Miss my life.

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Saturday's Lesson

Coffee, from fresh ground beans, kicks starts me into the day.

I am reflecting on a piece that Dan Millman wrote. Basically he states that we cannot control our emotions. All we can control is what we do. So instead of waiting for the right "set" of emotions to show up just get with it and do. Replacing wishbone with backbone. In that light, I finished a fairly long TO DO list yesterday.

Documents I had been waiting for finally arrived yesterday in the mail and I have everything I need to do there put into motion.Yes, one foot in front of the other. It always comes back to that.

I pulled out the writing project I started back in 1991. The only thing I kept was the prologue. But it is a start.